SCREENING@SUNSET LODGE RETIREMENT HOME

SCREENING@SUNSET LODGE RETIREMENT HOME
...and then, apparently, It just went beserk when someone CURIOUS tried a MASHUP of Gin Rummy and Scrabble!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Week 7 learnings

The widget at LibraryThing for creating a link to this blog was certainly a "thin description" of what to do. I guessed that the (to paraphrase) copy and past this HTML was the clue. Then in the blog I found a place to paste the HTML. Interesting, LibraryThing instructions assume that users would somehow know that copying the HTML would allow users to paste it somewhere on the blog. Even knowing that HTML probably stands for hyper text markup language I was only guessing when creating the link. I also, found LibraryThing not as useful for a DVD collection as I would like (what about e-books on a Sony book reader?). Interesting.

No comments: